Hi, I’m Ben. I work as a software developer and IT admin.
- I graduated from the University of Kent in 2008 with a 1st Class Honours in Multimedia Technology and Design.
- I graduated from Queen Mary University of London in 2018 with a MSc in Computer Science.
- I worked building software for the European Commission for 5 1/2 years from 2011-2016
- I have run Black Cat Computers Ltd since 2015 – providing IT and PC repair services to the Cambridgeshire area.
- I have worked on numerous .NET software development projects. See feedback here: https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/development-it/black_cat_computers_ltd-thomas-software-development-net-core-c-vmwvqq
I am interested in and utilise the following:
|SQL Server||Entity Framework Core|
|Third party components||Excel VBA|
|and many more…|
I am also interested in
|Contract and IP Law||Software Architecture|